Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac Lotion is a light, easy to apply lotion that contains several excellent moisturizers including Lactic acid, Urea and Ammonium Lactate. With regular use it helps improve the appearance of both skin texture and tone leaving the skin soft and smooth.
- Helps to soften rough calloused elbows, heels and feet by moisturizing the skin.
- Helps to energize tired looking skin giving it a healthy, radiant appearance.
- Assists in the natural exfoliating function of the skin therefore leaving the skin looking smooth and refreshed.
- Apply Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac Lotion followed by your recommended Environ vitamin A product. Apply your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun. Use morning and / or evening. Best results occur when applying either A, C & E body oil or enhanced A, C & E body oil over Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac Lotion.
- Suitable for all skin types.
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun in particular the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- 24 months unopened
- 10 – 12 weeks period after opening
- 200ml PET Bottle
Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lactate, Glycerin, Urea, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool.